My Amazing Oscar

This is a dedication of acheivement for my amazing son Oscar who despite his profound disabilities lives life to the full. I wanted to share the magical and inspiring attitude of my young man, who has shown no matter what any profession or person tells you that you probably won't be able to take part or be included in regular hobbies and daily activites that we all take for granted, you have to try it for yourself and make your own decision. The proof here is that so far Oscar has not found many that he truly could not take part in , in some way or another, for example riding the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Walt Disney World Orlando, alligator seeing in the everglades, taking up Judo, swimming with dolphins, riding the quad bike up the stables and being one of 14,231 pirates who reclaimed the Guniess World Record in 2012.

Saturday 15 June 2013

JUDO LESSON

Judo lesson and my fabulous uke friends
 
 
Here mu uke is grabbing my Gi collars and roughing be left and right and then my daddy is rocking me back and forth, this is so that I get the feeling of being grabbed and pulled around as I have not been to Judo for 6 weeks so I need to remind myself how it feels to be grabbed and rolled over so that I am ready and feel in control.

 
 
I have missed my fabulous instructor and here she is giving me lots of information because my next grading in in 3 weeks time and I want to take my next grading.  So lots of practice at home with my daddy and best friend over the next few weeks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment