My Amazing Oscar

This is a dedication of acheivement for my amazing son Oscar who despite his profound disabilities lives life to the full. I wanted to share the magical and inspiring attitude of my young man, who has shown no matter what any profession or person tells you that you probably won't be able to take part or be included in regular hobbies and daily activites that we all take for granted, you have to try it for yourself and make your own decision. The proof here is that so far Oscar has not found many that he truly could not take part in , in some way or another, for example riding the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Walt Disney World Orlando, alligator seeing in the everglades, taking up Judo, swimming with dolphins, riding the quad bike up the stables and being one of 14,231 pirates who reclaimed the Guniess World Record in 2012.

Saturday 12 January 2013

EARLY JANUARY SPRING IN MY GARDEN


My daffodils are up and coming the first week of January!


My daddy's rhubarb crown is sprouting too


These are my winter cabbages and I am excited that we are going to have cabbage by April!

I love my winter garden I like how every season is my favourite, I have lots of little jobs to do in the garden with my mum and dad and winter is getting some of the beds ready for spring, while the ground is still soft, I don't like the weeding, but I do like giving all my chickens the garden weeds as they love them.  I help dig up some of the winter carrots and leeks so that they can go in my super chicken soup I help make with my mum.  This year we have a badger who is digging up our lawn, I don't really mind the pot holes bumping under my wheels as it is better than the wet mud the pigs have dug up in the garden !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment