My Amazing Oscar

This is a dedication of acheivement for my amazing son Oscar who despite his profound disabilities lives life to the full. I wanted to share the magical and inspiring attitude of my young man, who has shown no matter what any profession or person tells you that you probably won't be able to take part or be included in regular hobbies and daily activites that we all take for granted, you have to try it for yourself and make your own decision. The proof here is that so far Oscar has not found many that he truly could not take part in , in some way or another, for example riding the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Walt Disney World Orlando, alligator seeing in the everglades, taking up Judo, swimming with dolphins, riding the quad bike up the stables and being one of 14,231 pirates who reclaimed the Guniess World Record in 2012.

Wednesday 31 October 2012

FREAKY FRIDAY BEST COSTUME AT SCHOOL

 
Freaky Friday at school, I normally go as a scary bone ribbed pirate, but this Halloween I decided I wanted to go as a mummy as I have really been enjoying the movie return of the mummy and my friends had a party where one of the games was to cover your friend in loo roll to make a mummy and I thought that was great.  I had the best costume in the whole school. WOW!!! 
 
We spent the day at school making ghoulish jelly, scary halloween masks, bat biscuits and spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment